Thursday, September 26, 2013

Package to Mike!

I decided to send Michael a random package. I send it for one reason in particular and I will show you what that is further down the page. So let the scrolling begin ;)

IMG_0621IMG_0623

A Utes shirt because well the Utes rock, we all know that :)
A minion toy that my mom bought me at McDonalds :) No I’m not kidding. Haha. I sent it to Mike because it says “WHAAAAAT?!?” like the minion in Despicable me and Mike always laughed so hard at that part :)
And the jar is for him to put something cool in.

IMG_0622

A little photo book with pictures of us

IMG_0625

My hand heart

IMG_0626

I MISS YO_.

IMG_0629

This is the third purple tie that I have bought him. The first one shrunk. The second one got lost in a package…long story, don’t ask. And here is number 3! If something happens to this one then I give up! Haha.

IMG_0627

This pen is so cool!

IMG_0631

Without the light on the pen, it’s just a blank piece of paper. But with the light…

IMG_0630

You can read it! haha. Now we can write secret loves letters to each other ;)

IMG_0632

IMG_0628

The whole reason that I am sending this package is for this little thing. I got it off of the wall last week and with it came a note that said, “I wore this the whole week of trek. It always reminded me to not be the weak link. And to always be strong and have faith! It would be awesome if you could send it to me, but if not that is fine. :)” Of course I’m gonna send this to him!

Love that kid <3

No comments:

Post a Comment