Saturday, October 6, 2012

19 Going On 20

Woah! Just WOAH!! So let me tell you about my day today! Today was a normal day for me. I had to work at 7:30 in the morning until 5:00 at night. After work my mom wanted me to meet her at the mall. I honestly had no idea why, but she really wanted to go so of course I did. I got off work a little late and met her at 5:30. When I got to the mall she said that she wanted to buy one more pair of pants that I’ve been dying to get! We couldn’t stay there for too long because apparently my Grandpa had really been wanting to go to take us out to Golden Corral for dinner. I had received a text message from Mike’s mom earlier that day saying that she got a letter from Mike!! Well this made me SUPER excited because I was stoked to be getting a letter for my birthday! So on my way home I stopped off at the mailbox and….no letter :’( Well what the heck? Why didn’t I get a letter? So that made me sad. When I got home my parents told me to hurry and change out of my scrubs so we could get going. So I walk downstairs, open up the door and …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

IMG_4790

THIS IS WHAT I SAW!!! (Well kinda, after just hearing a bunch of screaming a lot of it was a blurr)

My reaction :)

IMG_4802

My checking Facebook got interrupted by this

IMG_4803

They TOTALLY got me! I had NO idea!

IMG_4804

I was seriously in shock!

IMG_4807

Love my Seaners!

IMG_4808

First present=CARRIE UNDERWOOD TICKETS WITH MISTY!!!!! THANKS RAINES FAMILY!!!! LOVE, “ASHLEE SNIDER RAINES” ;) HAHA!

201345_10152152508360247_2019686427_o

CARRIE AND HUNTER HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

IMG_4815

SUPER CUTE blazer from Kami and Bradley! :)

IMG_4816

Seaners

IMG_4792

Let the party begin!

IMG_4793

Miss Kami :)

IMG_4795

Mike’s parents-Susan and Warren

IMG_4796

Uncle Bob and Aunt Julie

IMG_4797

Grandpa Snider

IMG_4798

My sistas! Misty and Cassie

IMG_4799

Aunt Barb, Grandma Tschaggeny and Elese!

IMG_4805

Carsey!

IMG_4817

Bradley, Lanner, and Kami

IMG_4818

Cookies anyone??

IMG_4819

 

IMG_4823

MAKE A WISH!!! I wished for…..haha! Yeah right! Like I’d risk it not coming true!

IMG_4822

YAYYY!!!

IMG_4825

TWENTY! NOT MORE TEENS!!!

IMG_4827

Best surprise birthday ever! Glad Michael could make it :)

I did think that my mom was going to surprise me while at the mall. Like I thought that my family would be at a restaurant and surprise me there. Well after that didn’t happen, I basically disregarded a surprise party being possible. I was too focused on hopefully getting a letter and going to Golden Corral! Haha. I have never had a surprise birthday party before. EVER! It was fantastic! I absolutely loved it! COULDN’T HAVE IMAGINED A BETTER WAY TO START MY TWENTY’S!!!!

THANKS SOOOOO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO CAME!!!!!!!!!! IT MEANT SOOOOO MUCH TO ME!!!!!!!!! ALSO THANKS FOR THE PRESENT! YOU GUYS SPOILED ME!!! I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment