Monday, October 8, 2012

20 Years Young!

Happy birthday to me! October 7th was my birthday and it was fantastic! I woke up to my parents cooking me breakfast burritos! Yum! They were delicious. After getting ready for the day I headed to the Raines’ to get my gift from Michael off the wall! We then headed to the District to see Frankenweenie! It was such a cute movie, and of course I might have maybe cried more than once…or twice. Haha. Sadly, Carson got sick at the very end of the movie so the Bowcutt’s went home. My parents, Brad and Kami went to my house for dinner which was chicken parmesan, fettuccine alfredo, cauliflower with cheese sauce and my mom’s delicious homemade scones. Oh my…most delicious dinner :) Following dinner we played games for a while and then spent the rest of the night watching some football!

IMG_2258

I <3 Cardboard Mike

IMG_2265

We’re so cute :)

IMG_2266

My birthday kiss ;) haha

IMG_2267

I just love him, even if it’s cardboard version.

IMG_2273

20!

IMG_2274

Finally got colored pants. I guess I can be stylish

IMG_2276

Going for a little ride in Blake

IMG_2278

Haha! So in one of my letters a while ago Michael mentioned that he thinks it might be a good idea for me to read a chapter in the scriptures BEFORE getting something off of the wall. Susan had the idea to take this picture and send it to him, he thought it was very funny! Haha!

IMG_2280

My birthday present from Mike!!! :D I got this from the wall. It’s a sahweet tag of my name in the shape of animals. That kid is just so creative! I love that about him. Also there was a little note where one side said, “How old are you now?” and the other side said “Email answer to ‘yourfriendthewall@gmail.com’ Seriously. Do it. Trust me! :)” So I did, sadly it didn’t really work out. Mike said that it’s not vital to the wall. I really do wish that I knew why he wanted me to do that. But oh well, I suppose.

photo

Showing off my tag! I LOVE IT!!

IMG_3235

Frankenweenie! And my nephews are wearing the awesome shirts I got them from Zion's! Yay!

IMG_3237

Showing dad how to use, Serious….Sirus…SIRI!

IMG_3238

Brad and Kami

IMG_3239

Game time!

IMG_3240

Sadie sits in the weirdest positions.

IMG_3243

Birthday ice cream pie! MmmMmm!

I really did have an awesome birthday weekend! Thanks so much to everyone that wished me a happy birthday and also to everyone that got me a gift! It means to world to me to have people surrounding me that care this much about me! I love you all soooo much and can’t imagine life without ya! Here’s to my 20’s!

I am super excited though because Mike FINALLY got my package!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!

October 8, 2012 (3) mike recieved MY first package! my i love you tie

My I Love You tie! It’s a little wrinkly though.

October 8, 2012 (4) i love you this much hand

2+14=16 Aren’t you guys glad that we can do math!?

1 comment:

  1. You and card board Mikey are so cute!! Love your colored jeans. Happy Birthday sis!

    ReplyDelete