Monday, October 22, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Part 2!!

My hunt has come to an end!! :) I emailed Michael and asked him what I should do. His response was “Napoleon Dynamite is at your house too ya know!!" Well heck! I didn’t know that this scavenger hunt would travel between houses! So I found Napoleon Dynamite at my house and found this inside…

IMG_2526

A DVD!!!

I could explain the DVD or I could just show you it!

he must really love me :)

This is my great and fantastic boyfriend at his finest :) This video made me cry my eyes out and laugh my head off. He has the best humor and I just love him. It was amazing to be able to see him and especially hear him. He’s a definite keeper :D

1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha! I bet he enjoyed checking out his guns more than you did! What a cute little dorky brother I have.

    ReplyDelete