Monday, October 15, 2012

OUR Lock of Love!

Who would have thought that one little padlock could bring me so much happiness! In Bydgoszcz, Poland (where Mike is currently serving) there is a place that they call the Bridge of Love. Along this bridge there are thousands of padlocks. That’s kind of odd right? Well, couples from near and far come to this bridge and hang their own padlock with their name on it and throw the key into the Brda River as a symbol of their long lasting love. This past week Michael did this for US!!!!! :) How sweet is that! Sadly, I couldn’t be there to help but he did take a couple pictures that made me bawl.

OUR LOCK!!! October 15, 2012

He even had it engraved! I was not expecting that! I think it’s gorgeous! Michał is Michael is Polish, he wanted it that way :)

OUR LOCK!!! October 15, 2012 2

There’s our lock!! We’ll be visiting it someday, together :)

I can’t even explain to you how much I love this kid! He’s the best, most amazing person I’ve ever met. He’s always been there for me no matter what. But our relationship hasn’t been perfect, it’s been a roller coaster ride that I wouldn’t trade it for anything.  I honestly never thought that I’d find someone that I care for this much. I don’t think that I’ll ever look at padlocks the same way. Haha. He’s put so much into our relationship even though he’s out being a fantastic missionary. I don’t know how he does it but here’s to our long lasting love!

“If anyone can make it, I’m betting on me and you”

-Keith Urban

Michał and Ashlee <3

4 comments:

  1. I like that so much! You two are cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest thing ever!! You two are adorable :) I LOVE your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! That really means a lot to me!! :) I read your blog all of the time and love it!

      Delete