Thursday, October 18, 2012

Scavenger Hunt!

This afternoon I went to the wall and started the scavenger hunt!! I thought it would be a good way to celebrate 6 months! I took my mom with me so she could document it for me.The sad part about this is that I accidentally deleted all of the pictures that I took while doing them… :( That makes me super sad but my mom did take a video for me so I took some pictures from that. It’s not as good but it’s better than nothing right?

first_thumb[12]

And so it begins!

IMG_2487_thumb[1]

This one made me laugh! My first thought was “a bubble bath??” Haha. But then it hit me!

Snapshot 1 (10-18-2012 10-11 PM)_thumb[7]

139154_new_super_mario_bros_wii_thumb[3]

DUH! Mike and I were pros at Super Mario Bros! We’ve actually beat the whole game (even secret level 9). We LOVE playing it together. He’s the best partner I’ve ever had.

IMG_2488_thumb[1]

Luckily, Mike told me about this book before he left on a mission, most likely the reason why he did ;) haha

scavenger hunt (1)_thumb[14]

378_thumb[3]                The Phantom Tollbooth is his favorite

book. I have never read it or even heard of it. Maybe I will while he’s gone :)

IMG_2489_thumb[1]

scavenger hunt (3)_thumb[6]

The basement! His basement is seriously soooo cold!

IMG_2490_thumb[4]

This one wasn’t very tricky. Before he left he bought some super nice roller blades! But the question is, where did he put them…??

300425_3041450_thumb[2]

99178091-260x260-0-0_K2 K2 Alexis Women Inline Skates 2010_thumb[2]

I finally found them in the garage after 15 minutes of searching. His are the ones on the left. He talked me into getting some also so we can skate together, mine are on the right. (Super cute huh?)

IMG_2491_thumb[1]

HAHAHA! I hope everyone can think of what this is from right off of the bat!

scavenger hunt (2)_thumb[9]

36523_thumb[3]untitled_thumb[2]

CHAPSTICK! I found some chap stick on his desk, but! No next clue. I searched high and low in his room and the house. I couldn’t find ANYTHING! It finally hit me that maybe it’s in the Napoleon Dynamite movie case. So off I went.

scavenger hunt (6)_thumb[7]

My idea was wrong…So my scavenger stops here. But just until his parents get back from vacation so they can help me or until I’m bored enough to go back and start searching again.

I’ll keep you guys posted on the rest of this hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment