Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Package From Mike!

got the package!

We received a package from Michael yesterday!!!!! This package also happened to partially be my birthday package!! I’ve been soooo looking forward to this package! :D

Gifts from the lovely land of Poland!! 

IMG_2448

He way spoils me too much!

IMG_2454

Poland shirt!

IMG_2455

2 super cute bags!

IMG_2457

2 gorgeous scarves! I absolutely LOVE them! And also there is a pocket from a pair of his jeans? Yeah…I dunno? Haha. And then the purple tie that I gave him before he left. Apparently it shrunk :( So he sent it home. I loved this tie and I never got to see a picture of him in it… :’(

IMG_2460

A bunch of little goodies!

  • 2 beautiful rings. An owl and a butterfly!
  • A crocheted butterfly. I don’t know the story behind it but it’s really cool!
  • “I love Poland” bracelet! (Which I do!)
  • A very pretty pink bracelet! It’s in Polish so I don’t totally know what it says. But it’s pretty!

IMG_2452

Last but not least, a little Michael humor that makes me ridiculously (his favorite word) happy. It makes me happy because I know that nothing has changed with our relationship. We can still goof around with each other and make jokes. But most importantly, he still loves me and I still love him. No matter the distance, no matter the struggles and hardships, and no matter the time apart. I will always love him. The only thing that changes is that he makes me crazier about him every single day…

And I’m okay with that changing :)

P.S. 78 weeks left!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment