Monday, October 29, 2012

I Spoil Myself

Basically, if anything has to do with missionaries, missionary girlfriends, or just plain reminds me of Mike, I buy it. I don’t really second guess it, it’s just an impulse. Although there was this one time that I did second guess myself on this really neat antique looking mailbox that would have been an AWESOME place to keep my letters from Mike. It kinda looked something like this…

ar130428304562595

I really do wish that I would have bought it, but oh well, now I’m $60 richer ;)

Anyways, my latest gift for myself is something that I’ve been wanting for a very long time. I saw it first on this girls blog but I never knew where I could get one. Finally a couple weeks ago a different girl posted a picture of hers and where she got it! I was super excited! I ordered one for me right away! If anyone is wondering, the website is www.eldertagz.com. It’s really nothing too special but I absolutely love it :) It’s a constant reminder of him and our motto for basically everything.

IMG203

I love the fact that it’s in Polish :)

So Elder Raines just barely had another transfer. He actually is still staying in Bydgoszcz (The B), but he is now the district leader! And to top that off, after being in Poland for only 4 months he is now a senior companion! Oh my! His companion has only been in Poland for 2 months. Mike doesn’t know Polish as well as most senior companions well because most senior companions have been out on a mission for at least a year not a total of 6 months 1 week and 4 days (but whose counting right? ;) )This is going to be a very interesting, exciting, and tough transfer but he is looking forward to it! I’m so proud of Michael for all of things he’s accomplished this far.

October 29, 2012 2

Elder Raines and Elder Tingey

I <3 my Mish

No comments:

Post a Comment