Friday, October 12, 2012

Carrie and Hunter!!!

For my birthday I received Carrie Underwood tickets from Michael’s family :) Wednesday was the night of the concert and oh man! It was fantastic! I went with Misty and we just had a blast and a half! Great night! So fun! We stopped and had dinner at Chili’s which just totally brought back memories of Mike because that was our go-to place whenever we were hungry. We had to chow down our food because I was NOT going to miss the opening act, the very sexy, Hunter Hayes! I’ve been a fan of him ever since his first song…

STORM WARNING!

We were making great time until we hit the horrible concert traffic. Everyone was trying to get to the E-Center (yes I know that it is now called the Maverick Center but I like the old name better) and we were stuck in it for 20 minutes. It was horrible. Luckily we maneuvered through it and made it and were only five minutes late! Just in time to hear Mr. Hayes.

IMG_2287

Ready for the show!

Hunter Hayes…

IMG_2294

My celebrity crush!

IMG_2302

 

IMG_2317

He’s just too cute (but not as cute as my mish)

IMG_2319

 

IMG_2324

 

IMG_2326

 

IMG_2329

 

LOVE this song!

 

He sang his own little remix of Bruno Mars’s Just the Way You Are

 

IMG_2330

He would totally already be my boyfriend by now but... I already have the most amazing and best guy in the world. Sorry Hunter, you snooze you lose ;)

IMG_2338

Love this girl!

IMG_2339

 

And now…Miss. Carrie Underwood…

IMG_2345

 

IMG_2352

We had great seats!

IMG_2353

I think she’s looking at us!

IMG_2378

 

IMG_2383

 

IMG_2386

 

IMG_2389

 

IMG_2392

 

IMG_2398

 

IMG_2399

 

IMG_2404

Hunter came back out and sang with her!

IMG_2415

 

IMG_2426

 

IMG_2429

Awesome encore!

IMG_2431

“Blown Away” by her performance! (See what I did there? Her tour is called Blown Away…haha. Funny)

IMG_2433

AMAZING!

IMG_2434

There had to have been an accident or something right outside of the parking lot because we didn’t move from this spot for at least 20 minutes. Oh well, we entertained ourselves by watching some girls pop-lock and drop it for the whole parking lot. And JAMMIN’ out to the Dixie Chicks! OH YEAH!

This was seriously one of the best concerts that I’ve been to! They both sounded amazing live. I think they sounded just like they do on their albums, which I love. Thanks Raines’ family for the tickets! It was a fantastic night! :D

LOVE YA MISTY! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment