Saturday, October 20, 2012

My Day Has Been Made :)

One of my good friends, Ashley Simmons, posted this video on her blog and it made so many memories rush through my mind. Such great memories in high school that will last with me for forever.

Here’s the story behind this video…

In 10th grade during Homecoming, a group of my friends didn’t want to go to the dance. Instead we just decided go on a date ourselves. The boys planned it and surprised us with this awesome unforgettable date! The couples were, Mike & Ashlee (obviously), Janell Snarr & Andrew Harward, Luke Porter & Ashley (Roberts) Simmons, and Zachary Ryan & Amber Mabey. We started out our date by being driven to my old elementary school where there was a picnic set up with fake food. Haha. They told us that we were going to make a “Date Movie”. I was a little nervous but it turned out to be so much fun! After making this movie we went to Chili’s where a bunch of our other friends met us there. We ordered our meals and after 30 minutes of waiting our waiter came back and said, “I’m so sorry but I totally forgot to put your order in and it’s going to take a while longer.” We weren’t mad at all because we were having such a good time but they felt bad so they brought us all of these free appetizers and free dessert at the end :) It was such an amazing date with my favorite person in the entire world.

Just so you know, in the middle this video the sound goes weird but it goes back to normal. ENJOY!!!

This video made my entire week. I have not received a letter this week (I think it got lost in the mail-darn mail!), I was starting to get super sad but this just made up for that!

<3 I love Mike <3

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is some video! Matt and I watched it together and we are very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Haha. I have some very talented friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha :) Oh how I love these videos!! I'm glad it could help friend when I saw it I immediately thought of you!

    ReplyDelete