Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Halloween Party…

I had a Halloween party at Jamie’s house on Saturday the 20th. We hung out, played games, and of course ate lots of yummy food! It was tons of fun!

IMG_2496

 

IMG_2501

 

IMG_2506

 

IMG_2511

I love this girl <3

011[4]

Ash and Janell: Ourselves (nerds)

005[4]

Donavin and Jamie: Sheldon Cooper and Amy Farrah Fowler

016[9]

Melissa and Greg: 80’s fitness instructors

018[4]

Lance and Mandy: Tonto and 90’s girl

019[4]

Brad and Kami: Rick and Preggo Laurie from The Walking Dead

Halloween Eve…

I enjoyed a fun night filled with carving pumpkins with my parents :)

IMG_0195

BATMAN! In honor of Michael :)

IMG_0207

Daddy carving

IMG_0199

Me carving

IMG_0209

Dad putting the finishing touches on his pumpkin

IMG_0210

Sadie :)

IMG_0213

I am Mike’s girl <3

IMG_0215

Mike would be so dang proud of me!

IMG_0214

Carnivore pumpkin

IMG_0221

I’m very proud of my pumpkin carving skills this year

HALLOWEEN DAY!!…

I sadly had to work on Halloween but work was actually not too bad! The best part is all of the girls wore cat ears :)

IMG_2562

Dani, Megan, Ali and Ash

After work I got ready for trick or treating with my 2 favorite boys! The amazing Snider tradition continued of having homemade chicken noodle soup and clam chowder for dinner! This year Kami an I both dressed up as minions! Ya know, like from Despicable Me?

While taking the kids trick or treating, this is all I heard out of anyone's mouth! Haha!

IMG_3283

My adorable nephews as Captain America and Leonardo

IMG_3284

Rick and Minion

IMG_3287

The whole gang: Donavin (Sheldon Cooper), Jamie (devil), Brad (Rick), Kami(Minion), Ash (Minion), Carson (Leonardo), and Sean (Captain America)

IMG_3288

Dave and Stewart

IMG_3290

J and I

IMG_3297

Papoy!

IMG238

I love this kid!

IMG240

I love my little man!

mike and i halloween

I even got cardboard Mike to dress up with me! ;) Me as a minion and Mike as the Yellow Angry Bird

I love Halloween! It’s so fun to just dress up and goof off and have fun with your family. October has really been a great month for me! It’s been my favorite month thus far but I’m looking forward to having months that top this one! Thanks to everyone who has made it so special :)

Goodbye October, HELLO NOVEMBER!!!

1 comment: